Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Why Free Realms is Bittersweet

Hi everyone. Well lets start with the bad shall we?

1: You can't drop a quest in Free Realms. If you say to the npc you're going to do the quest,  then you have to.

2: Some quests are just too hard to finish.

3: It's too easy to accept a quest by accident. And, of course, if you take it, you're stuck with it, forever.

4: There is only one mount in Free Realms that non members can have.


Now lets have a look at the good.

1: The only mount that non members can have is made of AWSOME. (At least it is to me.)

2: The game is fun to play.

3: When you make an account you get enough SC to buy a pet.

4: It's Halloween, so there's a dance-off of Vampires vs. Werewolves.

It's a good game, but it still has plenty of bad parts. I still have a love/forget thing going on, were I fall in love with it and it then makes me mad so I end up forgeting it for a time. Well, go check it out for yourself. You may like it,  you may flat out hate it, or you may be somewhat like me and think its bittersweet.

Well, happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment