Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Why I Hate Fantage

Hi everyone! And yes, Fantage is a real online game and it sucks. Here are some of the many things I hate about it:

1: If you are NOT a member, then you get the short end of the stick.

2: If you are NOT a member, you are just sampling the game so you are limited to very few things.

3:  If you are NOT a member, you can't buy most of what is in the shops.

4: If you are NOT a member, (and I hate this one the most)  you can only have 2 pets! 2!!!

5: Fantage is dull, not all that much fun.

6: Not being a member means I dont get to do much.

7: It flat out sucks.

No, I'm not a member, but all the fun stuff is for members only. Why tell me that it's fun and free, when really, it's not? Plus money doesn't grow on trees, so I can't be a member right now.

Well, that just about covers it. Oh, and my mom (who does A Mythspent Youth) is doing her second Annual 31 Days of Halloween. Go check it out and happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya, fantage isnt the best,
I used to actually like it, now they're making it completely POINTLESS! I mean, you can't buy much stuff in the shops and you barely even get to do anything!! also, im stuck with stupid "non chat" so i cant even talk!!! so annoying!!

Miss Dragonica said...

Thanks Chrissy

Post a Comment